Islamic Da’wah (Presentation and Invitation to Islam).
1. President, Islamic Research Foundation, Mumbai.
2. Chairman, IRF Educational Trust, Mumbai.
3. Partner, Modern Diagnostics, Mumbai.
1. St. Peter’s High School (I.C.S.E.), Mumbai
2. Kishinchand Chellaram College, Mumbai
3. Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai
M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery), University of Mumbai (1992)
More than thousand Public Lectures (usually followed by Open Question and Answer Sessions) given internationally,
of which more than a hundred are available on DVDs.
Da’wah Training Programmes
Conducted several Daw’ah Training Programmes, including the IRF International Da’wah Training Programme, for training
Muslims to effectively convey the message of Islam.
Fields of Interest
* Islam and Comparative Religion * Medicine * Humanitarian, Social, Moral, Educational and Economic Welfare activities.
Da’wah Lecture Tours
U.S.A., Canada, U.K., Italy, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Egypt, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Botswana,
Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Sri Lanka, Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Guyana (South America), Trinidad, Mauritius, and many other countries.
Books by Dr Zakir Naik
1. Non-Muslims’ Common Question about Islam.
2. Qur’an and Modern Science – Compatible or Incompatible?
3. Concept of God in Major Religions.
4. Similarities between Hinduism and Islam.
5. The Qur’an and the Bible – in the Light of Science.
6. Women’s Rights in Islam – Protected or Subjugated?
7. Al-Qur’an – Should it be read with Understanding?
8. Is the Qur’an God’s Word?