Islamic Da’wah (Presentation and Invitation to Islam).
1. President, Islamic Research Foundation, Mumbai.
2. Chairman, IRF Educational Trust, Mumbai.
1. St. Peter’s High School (I.C.S.E.), Mumbai
2. Kishinchand Chellaram College, Mumbai
3. Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai
M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery), University of Mumbai
Thousands of Public Lectures (usually followed by Open Question and Answer Sessions) given internationally, of
which more than a hundred are available on audio and video cassettes, VCDs and DVDs.
Da’wah Training Programmes
Conducted several Daw’ah Training Programmes, including the IRF International Da’wah Training Programme, for training Muslims to effectively convey the message of Islam.
Fields of Interest
* Islam and Comparative Religion * Medicine * Humanitarian, Social, Moral, Educational and Economic Welfare activities.
Da’wah Lecture Tours
U.S.A., Canada, U. K., Saudi Arabia, Egypt, U.A.E., Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, South Africa, Mauritius, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Hongkong, Thailand, Guyana (South America), Italy, Trinidad and several other countries.
Books by Dr.Zakir Naik
1. Non-Muslims’ Common Question about Islam.
2. Qur’an and Modern Science – Compatible or Incompatible?
3. Concept of God in Major Religions.
4. The Qur’an and the Bible in the Light of Science.
5. Women’s Rights in Islam – Protected or Subjugated?
6. Al-Qur’an – Should it be read with understanding?
7. Is the Qur’an God’s Word?
8. Most Common Questions asked by Non-Muslims who have some knowledge of Islam.
9. Similarities between Hinduism and Islam.